Building Use Policies
The Richardson-Johnson Learning Resources Center (LRC) is a research and study facility and patrons are expected to be considerate of other users. No patron should impinge on the rights of other patrons. The services we provide for the College community include copy facilities, borrowing privileges, study rooms, interlibrary loans, Internet access, word processing, library orientation tours and instruction. The following rules of conduct are to ensure the best and most fair use of the Learning Resources Center for all patrons. Any violations should be reported to the Learning Resources Center staff.
Please note the following:
- Users may be required to show valid ID card
- Only quiet conversations that do not disturb others are permitted in the LRC
- Children must have adult supervision at all times
The following behaviors are not permitted in the Learning Resources Center:
- Disorderly or disruptive behavior
- Food or drink of any kind
- Verbal, physical, or sexual harassment
- Unauthorized removal or concealment of LRC material or equipment
- Abusive, insulting, or threatening language
Persons who do not abide by the Learning Resources Center policies may be asked to leave. The LRC may refer students to the Office of Student Affairs for disciplinary action.