The mission of Management Information Systems and Computer Center is to provide information and information technology to support the academic and administrative functions of the College and to continuously improve the vehicles for information delivery by improved accuracy, timeliness, and reliability.
Information technology services are designed to provide the quality of undergraduate education to keep pace with the needs of students and industry. Academic and administrative uses of information technology include the use of technology to augment each academic program, and the use of IT in the delivery of resources, such as libraries, research databases, etc.
The following resources are provided by Morris College:
- Online library services
- Ten computer laboratories
- Television, Radio, and Photo Journalism laboratories
- Telephones (Each room in each residence hall is equipped with a telephone line for each student)
- Network connection from residence halls (Each room in each residence hall is equipped with a network line that enables students to have access to the Internet)
- Computers and printer in each of the Learning Libraries in the residence halls
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi access
- Cable television access in each room of each residence hall